Located in Downtown McMinnville
6 blocks to Linfield College
Charming and comfortable! Built in 1912, this Vacation Rental Home has been restored inside and out with many modern conveniences and is tastefully decorated to maintain its original charm. Everything is provided to cook a wonderful meal, but 3rd Street restaurants, bars, and tasting rooms are only 2 blocks away. We hope you will consider our bungalow for your stay in McMinnville.
- Amenities for daily living make for a perfect brief visit or longer stay.
- Spacious living room and dining room with high ceilings throughout.
- Complete kitchen with plenty of storage in the original unique cabinets.
- Two bedrooms with air conditioning in each bedroom sleep up to 4 people.
- Private outdoor patio with furniture and umbrella.
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV, Bose radio with iPod dock, Washer/Dryer.
- Off-street parking spaces for two vehicles.
- Centrally located: 2 blocks from downtown core; 6 blocks to Linfield; 5 minute drive to Evergreen Aviation Museum and Waterpark.
Nightly Rates $135-$155 - two night minimum stay
Please inquire about Linfield and weekly rates!
LOCALLY OWNED AND MANAGED
For more information and Reservations, contact:
Amenities: Washer/Dryer; Two Off Street Parking Spaces; Air conditioning in both bedrooms.
Beds: Queen Bed in one room; Day-bed trundle (2 twins) in second room.
Kitchen: Full kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes and cooking utensils, toaster, drip coffee system, and hot water kettle.
Refreshments: Stocked with coffee, a variety of teas, and cream/sweeteners. For guests on Linfield business, a light breakfast of juice and muffins or bagels will be provided (Gluten free and vegan muffins available upon request).
Entertainment: Comcast cable TV, wireless internet, Bose radio/CD player with iPod dock.
Outdoor Features: Fenced private patio with outdoor furniture.
Suitability: Sleeps a maximum of 4 people—one couple or family of 4; Although the home is one level, there are three steps up to both entrances, the bathroom is not accessible for a wheelchair, and there are no safety bars in the shower or beside the toilet.
Activities: Books and games for all ages are available at the Bungalow! Central to Yamhill County wine tasting; Six blocks to Linfield; 5 minute drive to Evergreen Aviation Museum and Waterpark; Many excellent restaurants within 3 blocks; Community that is walking and bicycle friendly.
Please—no smoking or pets anywhere on the Bungalow property.
Violators of this policy will be charged a minimum fee equal to one night's stay or the amount incurred to professionally clean and/or repair the property.